Mwananchi Credit Company invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers from qualified individuals to fill in a position of Manager in their Nairobi Office.
Branch Manager Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Direct all operational aspects including operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Development of new products relevant to the branch.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Responsible for all the operations of the branch.
- Train the branch team on new products, marketing and portfolio management.
- Marketing existing and new micro-finance products in line with the BDM.
- Handle a supervisory role over the relationship officers in the branch.
- Responsible for branch set targets on the loan book.
- Responsible for the individual targets on growth of the loan book.
- Ensure 100% compliance to the policies and Procedures on credit department.
- Ensure high standards of Customer Service are maintained within the branch.
- Provide leadership on credit appraisal and evaluation.
- Responsible for loan origination, sanctioning and disbursal.
- Post disbursement loan management including follow-up and collections.
- Security perfection-land valuation and charge processes, motor vehicle joint registration and chattel mortgage and registration processes.
- Portfolio management of own and branch portfolios.
- Maintaining of a quality portfolio by ensuring maintenance of PAR levels at optimum.
- Give detailed report on the progress of the branch both daily, weekly and monthly.
- Active collaboration with various stakeholders to meet business objectives.
- Represent the branch in external and internal forums.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognize institution.
- Atleast 3-4 years’ experience in banking or a micro lending company.
- Proven branch management experience.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Willingness to work on flexible scheduling.
- Required Personal Attributes
- Good interpersonal and strong team building skills
How to apply
To make your application, kindly forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for as the subject line.