- Kisumu Branch
- Pension Towers Branch
- Kitengela Branch
- Mombasa Branch
Salary & Other benefits
- Basic salary from 75,000
- Medical cover upon confirmation.
About the role
Mwananchi Credit Limited is Kenya’s No. 1 provider of Logbook Loans and other related Secured Emergency Loans. Together with the Branch Manager, you will meet regularly with the branch customers including important/ high net worth customers in order to assist in the growth of the business. Assist Branch Manager will lead and direct the development and implementation of the branch’s strategic plan and budgets.
- Identify and implement action plans and regularly track and review performance to ensure the achievement of the set targets for the branch.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports to Branch manager.
- Deputize branch manager in the branch.
- Promote high level customer service culture in the branch for potential acquisitions.
- Achieve set sales targets.
- Stimulate branch growth through marketing of Mwananchi’s products and recruitment of new clients. Cross sell all products and services to both existing and potential clients.
- In charge of repeat business in the branch.
- Maintain high quality portfolio by ensuring on timely payments of loans and being zero tolerant to arrears.
- Help branch manager in customer visits and ensure recoveries where necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience managing teams in a financial institution
- Knowledge of Customer Experience principles and practices.
- Good understanding of Performance Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in relevant computer applications – CRM.