Salary & Other benefits
- Basic salary from 70,000
- Medical cover upon confirmation.
About the role
Mwananchi Credit Limited is Kenya’s No. 1 provider of Logbook Loans and other related Secured Emergency Loans. We are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager who will ensure that Telesales Officers meet the set targets and will be responsible for driving adherence to set procedures and policies by the company. The person must have previous experience in a similar role, able to prepare team reports, and lead contact canter initiatives while ensuring that service level and quality objectives are achieved.
- Provide support across multiple channels or Lines of Businesses as may be assigned.
- To provide satisfactory resolutions to customer issues escalated from the Agents.
- To be available to support Agents when required, including taking calls during peak / overflow periods.
- To assist with coaching / training of the Agents to ensure that they achieve or exceed company expectations for quality, sales and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop Agents to their full potential.
- Conduct formal Agent performance reviews, including weekly goal setting/performance development plan, monthly performance review in liaison with the Quality Lead.
- Responsible for Team management, handling all administrative issues in liaison with the Supervisor – Agent Requests – leaves, shifts escalations etc.
- Listen and Evaluate Agent Calls Daily to ensure Quality Standards are met.
- Experience in shared and dedicated Contact Centre environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a Call Centre environment managing teams.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Call Centre management.
- Good understanding of Performance Management Programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in relevant computer applications – CRM, ACD.
- Data industry experience will provide an added advantage.