- Kisumu Branch
- Eldoret Branch
- Pension Towers Branch
- Kitengela Branch
- Mombasa Branch
- Thika Branch
- Trade Centre Branch
Salary & Other benefits
- Basic salary from 40,000
- Attractive commissions
- Medical cover upon confirmation.
About the role
Mwananchi Credit Limited is Kenya’s No. 1 provider of Logbook Loans and other related Secured Emergency Loans.
The Relationship Officer is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to existing and potential clients. Gaining new clients as well as maintaining existing ones, development of new loans prompts. Payment of loans, design and implement control measures and monitoring plans for compliance and operational risk management.
- Selling of company products to potential and existing clients while meeting individual and group targets on a monthly basis.
- Preparing weekly marketing and activation plans on promotion of Company’s products and services.
- Create market awareness for the company’s product.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Enhancement of customer service, ensuring all customer queries/complaints are conclusively resolved within required times timeline.
- Follow up on updates of clients’ account statements and daily cheque banking.
- Analysing the company’s products on a daily basis and reporting the performance to the management through the Assistant Branch Manager.
- Maintaining high levels of personal etiquette and conduct as stipulated in the company policies.
- Verification of a file and counter checking to ensure that all supporting documentation attached are sufficient to process a loan.
- Accurate and timely application of loans in the System.
- Ensure debt collection and recovery procedures are followed to the latter in accordance with the company risk policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience especially in a financial institution.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience principles and practices.
- Good in using Microsoft office applications- word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint.
- Must have experience using internet and social media to do marketing.
Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business-related field
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in relevant computer applications – CRM.