We are hiring enthusiastic Telesales Representatives to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Telesales Representatives Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Telesales Representatives Requirements
- Proven experience as tele-sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
How To Apply
To make your application, kindly share your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and also CC: email@example.com. Application deadline is 6th February 2021 or you can use this form to submit the application