- Posted by: Administrator
- Category: Uncategorized
Mwananchi Credit Ltd is a micro-finance company that offers tailor-made financial solutions for its customers to meet cash flow challenges faced by both individuals and SMEs. We are a customer focused micro-finance company with a variety range of loan products custom-made to suit our clients borrowing needs. We pride ourselves in offering our financial solutions, timely and at competitive pricing.
Direct Sales Agents (Nairobi, Eldoret and Kitengela Branches)
Job Purpose: Responsible for business development through marketing and recruiting of customers, processing and disbursement of loans and ensure timely collection of the same to ensure healthy portfolio and a happy and satisfied customer base
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Portfolio growth and management: Recruit and retain clients ensuring a growth in loan disbursement through excellent customer service and timely service delivery
- Stimulate client training on Mwananchi policies, procedures and basic business skills, loans, business, etc.
- Responsible for recording, verifying and assessing the chattels offered for loans with assistance of the Branch Manager
- Loan processing: Ensure thorough business assessment, proper securitization and compliance to audit standards and company policy
- Loan book quality management: Ensure that all loans given are paid timely in compliance to policy and set standards
- A link with the public: Liaise with service providers, maintain relationships with the public and portray company values at the marketplace
- Ensure all disbursed loans comply with the laid down credit policies and guidelines
- Continual checks for quality assurance in the company’s credit processes
- Ensure reconciliation of all system entries in relation to credit processes
- Ensure all offer letters have been reviewed for errors and omissions, compliance with the laid credit policies and procedures and guidelines issued from time to time regarding administration of credit.
- Ensure that non-compliance issues and irregular transactions for each client are escalated for further action.
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service Qualifications
- Responsible for attaining the established company goals through active participation in sales management.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality and timely services to customers
- Responsible for preparation and submissions of timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as per the company’s requirements to the respective office holders
- Perform any other related function as assigned to by the management from time to time
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a business related course
- A professional qualification in sales and marketing or equivalent will be a definite advantage
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in micro lending and sales in SME’s and other micro finance products
- Excellent knowledge of micro lending market trends in Kenya
- Excellent communication, organizational, negotiation, and analytical skills
- High standards of integrity and a team player
- Send your application letter & CV (as one document) and copies of your academic and professional qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title on the subject line and preferred branch of operation by the close of business, Friday, 12th October, 2018
- An attractive target-based retainer plus a generous commission structure awaits suitable candidates for the role