- Posted by: Administrator
- Category: Lifestyle, Uncategorized
- Making relevant entries into different ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensure all Clients accounts are up to date in terms of fees and penalties.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Manage the company expense payments, including petty cash
- Advice the staffs with the clients correct balances and assist them in interpreting the statement.
- Responsible for Business bank accounts management, including bank reconciliation for loans and other payments
- Prepare and verify daily accounting reports
- Undertake all aspects of company financial records, assets and liability management.
- Developing, documenting and implementation of quality financial and accounting systems and processes in liaison with Finance Manager.
- Should be conversant with the Loan Management System
- Manage all aspects of the company accounting structures and processes, including support to business unit heads, other budget and P&L holders; and including preparation of monthly management accounts
- In charge of payment and responsible for collection and banking of revenue
- Responsible for annual statutory audit and writing of proposals for investment
- Manage the loan management system as the system champion and super administrator :
- To offer the first line of support for the system.
- User access management in various systems
- Ensure all Cheques are banked within the time stipulated.
- To analyze and resolve any errors arising from the end of day processes.
- Developing, documenting and implementation of quality financial and accounting systems and processes.
- Perform any other duties that maybe assigned by the management.
HOW TO APPLY
To make your application, kindly forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the job position you are applying for as the subject line.