Sales Team Leaders and Sales Agents
Mwananchi Credit is now hiring dedicated sales team leaders for our Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Thika and Kitengela Branch. The position requires individuals with a passion for sales and marketing that will enable the company grow by pushing more business. The sales team leaders are an integral part of the business and support all the other functions of our core business which is providing logbook loan, Title deed Loans, Check off Loans and trade finance loans.
Mwananchi credit has been in existence for over 10 years now and has grown to become one of the most respected financial institutions in Kenya, bagging awards as the best logbook loans financier two years in a row 2020 & 2021. We have now spread our wings to more locations in kenya and have opened branches in Thika (Thika business Center 4th Floor) Kitengela (capital center building 2nd Floor) Kisumu (Alpha House 2nd Floor) and Mombasa (Jubilee Arcade).
Job Description – Sales Team Leader
- Monitoring team activities on daily basis, conducting weekly/monthly check-in meetings with team to implement and adjust strategies
- Monitoring traffic for important clients and advising sales on further activities
- Administrative duties regarding the team, involvement in team related projects
- Daily checks of data quality, sales pipeline quality and query resolutions/escalations
- Assignment of Leads/Opportunities to Sales team
- Provide Support on internal tools or processes
- Constantly stay updated of market conditions
- Support Sales team to unlock new business opportunities which may be stuck
- Regularly plans formal development plans for Sales team
- Mid-quarter review of KPIs
- Support Human Resources in recruitment, onboarding and performance evaluation of both newcomers and active employees
- Suggest market strategy and approach towards new clients
Qualifications for Sales Team Leaders
- Must have experience as a sales team leader in a microfinance company or other financial institutions.
- A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field is an added advantage.
- You are a professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 3+ years professional experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region.
- Ability to enhance, tailor and drive sales process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy.
- Ability to lead through change while growing sales team and talent management.
- Proven record in building / maintaining a high performing sales team.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
Job Description – Sales Agent
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Experience in sales in a micro-finance or a financial institution.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Mwananchi credit limited is the only credit company in Kenya currently offering emergency loan facilities in 6 hours. Through our 3 step process of Valuation, Documentation and Disbursement, we have innovated the traditional loan process making sure emergency loans are disbursed conveniently 6 hours after application.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly share your CV and cover letter to email@example.com CC: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position (sales team leaders, sales agent) you are applying for as the subject line. Also Indicate your preferred work location. Application for Mwananachi credit sales team deadline is 15th April 2021.