The guaranteed logbook loan in Kenya can be used by individuals to meet personal expenses such as medical, school fees, purchase of household goods etc. The loan facility is secured using your cars’ logbook up to KSH. 20 million. Apply for a logbook loan in Kenya.
Anyone who owns a private, commercial or passenger service vehicle qualifies for out logbook loan. The loan can be secured against more than one motor vehicle at the same time.
- Original Logbook
- KRA Pin of Applicant
- National ID of Applicant
- 2 Passport Photos
- 6 Months Bank Statements
- Comprehensive Insurance Certificate
Other requirements of our logbook loan:
- Interest rate 5% for 6 months (compound rate)
- For 12 months its 6% pm on reducing balance (maximum repayment period)
- Upto 50% financing on the forced sale value.
- Valuation fee 4000 kshs paid upfront to our paybill no: 324550
- Processing fee 5% of the loan amount
- Insurance fee 1% of the loan amount
- Application form 300kshs
- Crb Check 300kshs
- Tracking fee 7500 kshs
- Transfer fee 2500kshs
- Processing time 6 hours.